- This event has passed.
43rd Annual Statewide Convention
August 9, 2022 - August 13, 2022$300
The CHCC’s Annual Statewide Convention is the largest networking venue for Hispanic businesses in the western region.
For forty years, the CHCC has served as a leading regional Hispanic business organization in the United States, working to bring the interests of the more than 815,000 California Hispanic-owned businesses to the forefront of both California and national economic agendas.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
This year’s convention will bring over an estimated 1500 participants representing: diverse small businesses, corporate executives, and government representatives—business and community leaders. Convention programs will feature an array of business development, assistance programs, community and economic development programs specifically designed for community
owners and business leaders.
Sponsorship of the CHCC 43rd Annual Statewide Convention provides a platform for your company to create impact in the small business, Hispanic, and diverse communities. Sponsorship offers you the following opportunities:
- Get in front of your target market
- Create brand awareness & exposure
- Increase your reach and exposure in small business and diverse communitiesCultivate customer relationship
- Collect high-quality sales leads
- Connect with diverse suppliers
- Fulfill your company’s commitment to diversity
- Greater ROI than other advertising methods
- Provide education on business development