- This event has passed.
43rd Annual Statewide Convention
August 9 - August 13$300
The CHCC’s Annual Statewide Convention is the largest networking venue for Hispanic businesses in the western region.
For forty years, the CHCC has served as a leading regional Hispanic business organization in the United States, working to bring the interests of the more than 815,000 California Hispanic-owned businesses to the forefront of both California and national economic agendas.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
- Get in front of your target market
- Create brand awareness & exposure
- Increase your reach and exposure in small business and diverse communitiesCultivate customer relationship
- Collect high-quality sales leads
- Connect with diverse suppliers
- Fulfill your company’s commitment to diversity
- Greater ROI than other advertising methods
- Provide education on business development